Menagerie Cosmetics pledges to be cruelty free and we take every effort to comply with the following criteria:
1. Menagerie Cosmetics does not conduct, commission, or is a party to animal testing of any cosmetic ingredient, raw material, formulation of finished cosmetic product.
2. Menagerie Cosmetics does not buy any ingredient, formulation, or product from any supplier or manufacturer that conducted, commissioned, or had been party to animal testing.
3. Menagerie Cosmetics selects its suppliers based on their animal-testing policies and will make every effort to immediately find a replacement supplier should their animal testing policies change.
4. Menagerie Cosmetics does not sell in any country that requires animal testing by law.
5. Menagerie Cosmetics does not manufacture products that contain animal derived ingredients such as lanolin, carmine, beeswax etc.
6. In regards to ethically sourced mica, we have reached out to our distributor for clarification on where our mica is officially sourced. They have confirmed that it is not produced in India, rather a combination of Malaysia and Japan and then blended in the USA. To the best of their knowledge there is no link leading to child labor practices, therefore all of the mica used in our cosmetics is synthetic and/or ethically sourced.